All shipping rates are calculated at checkout for international orders. For all Australian order estimates click here. Please see below for more information on our shipping delivery estimates.
Our Shipping (Sendle):
- ‘Signature on Delivery’ has been changed to ‘Authority to Leave’ to eliminate person-to-person contact.
- As an essential service, Sendle is delivering parcels across all states and territories in Australia despite the 'state of disaster' and 'state of emergency' in Victoria.
- Due to Victorian Department of Health restrictions on the number of staff working at Victorian facilities, delivery delays can be expected so we thank you for your patience.
- Pick up and delivery delays of up to 3 days can be expected on the east coast due to higher than normal parcel volumes and government border controls.
- All delivery drivers are wearing face masks and using hand sanitiser when on duty in Victoria and New South Wales.
- Zone 1 - New Zealand (10-20 business days)
- Zone 2 - North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific (21-28 business days)
- Zone 3 - Rest of the world (25-30 business days)
Australia Post Shipping:
Domestic (Parcel Post/ Express Post):
- Shipping calculated at checkout
International (Express and Standard):
- Zone 1
- Zone 2
- Zone 3
Singapore (express 4-8 business days/standard 10-20 business days)
Hong Kong (express 4-8 business days/standard 7-13 business days)
Indonesia (express 9-14 business days/standard 13-17 business days)
Malaysia (express 6-12 business days/standard 13-17 business days)
Thailand (express 5-9 business days/standard 8-13 business days)
- Zone 4
Canada (express 7-20 business days/ standard 10-25 business days)
- Zone 5
- Zone 6
Ireland: 10-16 business days/ standard 12-18 business days)
- Zone 7
List of currently suspended international shipping destinations (VIA SENDLE) :
Antigua and Barbuda, Azerbaijan
Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brunei Darussalam
Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chile
Fiji, French Polynesia
Gambia, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana
Laos, Libya, Lithuania
Martinique, Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar
New Caledonia, Nicaragua
Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea,
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tomé and Príncipe, Sierra Leone, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, Sudan, Suriname, Syrian Arab Republic
Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara