Q: Where were Evangeline garments made?
- Currently, 95% of our stock is hand made by our small team in Brisbane Australia. The other 5% (Our Shady Palms Collection) was made ethically in China and embroidered by a local Brisbane based company.
- We are committed to remain 100% transparent with our customers on where we make our clothes, which is why on every product description you will be able to find out where it is made.
Q: What is a preorder?
- A preorder is designed to give our customers the chance to order before we physically have the items made/in stock.
- This allows you to secure your size as we produce limited edition quantities
- This also allows us to reduce waste and only make what is needed.
Q: When will I get my preorder?
- On every page there will be a dispatch date. this is the date it leaves our HQ, NOT the date it is delivered to you
- The delivery date depends on what shipping method you chose: "Free Standard" or "Express"
Q: How long does shipping take?
- Brisbane/ Gold Coast 1-2 Business Days
- Rest of Queensland 1-3 Business Days
- New South Wales 1-3 Business Days
- Victoria 2-3 Business Days
- Tasmania 4-6 Business Days
- South Australia 3-5 Business Days
- Western Australia 4-6 Business Days
- Northern Territory 3-5 Business Days
Rest of the world:
International shipping times calculated at checkout
Q: How much does shipping cost?
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
- FREE express shipping on orders over $250
- Express shipping on orders under $250 = $10
Rest of the World:
- Standard international shipping = $15 (AUD)
- Express international shipping =$25 (AUD)
Q: Can I return or exchange my item?
- If it is within 14 days you can return it
- If it is within 30 days you can exchange it or get a store credit
- Download the return/exchange form here and include it in your parcel when you send it back
- For more information regarding our return policy click here.
Q: Where do I send my return/exchange to?
- PO BOX 317, Greenslopes, QLD
Q: Who pays for shipping for a return or exchange?
- The customer is responsible for any acquired shipping fees for returning a parcel back to us
- If it's an exchange, we will pay for your shipping to get your new item sent to you
If you have any further questions please email us: email@example.com